IEETA is organized in three groups and one thematic line, mapping the major scientific areas of activity of its researchers and promoting multidisciplinarity.
- Armando J. Pinho (Coordinator)
- José Luís Oliveira (Vice-coordinator and Principal investigator of the Biomedical Informatics and Technologies group)
- Joaquim Arnaldo Martins (Principal investigator of the Information Systems and Processing group)
- Nuno Lau (Principal investigator of the Intelligent Robotics and Systems group)
- Bernardo Cunha (Principal investigator of the Intelligent Systems for Human Assistance thematic line)
External Advisory Board
- António Dias de Figueiredo (University of Coimbra)
- Daniele Nardi (Sapienza Università di Roma)
- José Carlos Príncipe (University of Florida)
- Manfred Glesner (Technische Universität Darmstadt)
For additional information regarding the organization of IEETA, please see the Internal Regulations.